Monday, July 19, 2010

Boehner reaches across the aisle in his hour of need

GOPBoenher: Hey Nancy
NancyknowsBo: I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU
GOPBoenher: Look, I'm sorry about before.
GOPBoenher: But I'm going through a pretty rough patch, and
GOPBoenher: well
GOPBoenher: as strange as it sounds, when I thought about who to turn to, I thought about you :/
GOPBoenher: sad, I know, but there are some things you can' say to those closest to you

NancyknowsBo: I don't know what to say, John.
GOPBoenher: I just lost someone really close to me.
NancyknowsBo: oh god

NancyknowsBo: I'm sorry John.
GOPBoenher:sigh
GOPBoenher: He was... my god, Nancy
GOPBoenher: he was one of the greatest men I've ever known
GOPBoenher: it's crazy
GOPBoenher: in some ways, I think I was closer to him than my wife.
GOPBoenher: when you meet someone who carries the weight of the world with such grace and strength
GOPBoenher: sounds strange coming from me, but he really was my god - a god among men

GOPBoenher: T.T


NancyknowsBo: John, I'm sorry for your loss.
NancyknowsBo: God knows we've had our differences.
NancyknowsBo: but I'm here for you, John.
NancyknowsBo: It might not help much now, but I've lost people I've cared about too.
NancyknowsBo: Cancer, war, suicide - they all hurt, and leave you devastated
GOPBoenher: he didn't die, Nancy
NancyknowsBo: I know, John. He'll be waiting for you in heaven.
GOPBoenher: No
GOPBoenher: Nancy
GOPBoenher: He didn't die.
NancyknowsBo: What?
GOPBoenher: Lebron signed with the Heat. God damn, I'm going to miss him.




No comments:

Post a Comment